Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Bear Finished, second almost......

I've finished my first bear.  This one was made of tea stained cotton wadding and she had a jointed neck, but sewn on arms and legs - so really a Bear-Doll.  Named Elle Jane.  Very cute and I really enjoyed making her.

Elle Jane - Designed by Debbie Amos for Country Sampler Designs

Another Bear-Doll - but this one with furry face, feet and hands  Also designed by Debbie Amos - and she has been cut out and I've started the sewing.

My first "furry" bear.  He has no face yet - but will have after the next class.  Another bear  designed by Debbie Amos - but this time under her own name.  It was a great bear to make.  Can't wait to finish him.

I've also got another little guy started - James.  He's made from mohair and is a small bear with a sailor collar.  Very dapper.  Once again, another Debbie Amos bear.

So my new obsession hobby has got off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment